Saturday, 5 March 2011

NOTD- MAC Frayed To Order

This polish is awesome!
It's so weird but just cool. It came out in the UK this week in MAC's Jeanius collection and at 1pm on release day, I bagged the last one in Cambridge.
Unfortunately it is a nightmare to capture on camera. Temptalia did point this fact out in her amazing (as always) review but I did't take any notice silly me...





It is a matte polish as you can see but it seriously lasted about 2hours on my nails without topcoat so I had to apply.
If you have perfect nails (or fake ones) then I would resist adding the shiny topcoat because it does ruin the cool factor a bit.

I tried soooo hard to photograph the pink tone which catches the light but it is seriously difficult




I left the ring and index fingers matte so you can see what it looks like, the polish has it's own sheen anyway so it doesn't look like tip ex.

Such a shame it doesn't photograph true to life because it is stunning



you can sort of see that it's quite pink if I photo it next to something white, so there you go.

I also got from MAC viva glam gaga 2 lipstick and tea petal cremeblend blush. Will most likely do a FOTD with these two tomorrow.

I left Wonder Woman completely- did anyone get anything they liked from that collection?

Is anyone else loving their frayed to order polish?

1 comment:

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!