Wednesday, 9 March 2011

NOTD: Essie Hot Cocoa

If it's spring here in the UK then it hasn't reached me yet

Time for some hot cocoa!




This is one of the Essie polishes I got at the professional beauty exhibition last Monday from Louella Belle, it's a smooth creamy chocolate colour and a little on the sheer side- I did 3 coats for these photos



It's consistent finish and quality to the rest of the Essie line, smooth, easy to apply and hard wearing.

There is either something wrong with my nails at the moment or with my base coat because they are chipping like crazy no matter what brand I apply; essie, OPI, Zoya, china glaze, MAC, ELF... you name it, I can't wear it for more than 12 hours.

Anyway it's not Essie's fault.

Is it still cocoa drinking weather anywhere else out there ??

2 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie Im a new follower! It was spring here in Vienna today - not to make you jealous or anything! I've always browsed the essie range but have never purchased a varnish! Think its time i did! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanna, thank u- good to have you, I am following you too :) I am jealous of your weather though! You should check out some Essie polish, they are one of my fave brands x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!