Sunday, 6 March 2011

FOTD- Viva Glam Gaga 2

Admittedly, my first thought on applying VIVA GLAM GAGA 2 lipstick was Is this
NW25?


I did quickly swatch my concealer next to it and was assured it was slightly darker, but this is the most 'concealer lips' product I own and I am not too sure I can pull it off!




It is an amplified finish so as you can see from the above photo it has quite a mattish finish but isn't quite as drying as a matte finish like myth lipstick for example.

Nonetheless, I decided for the rest of my FOTD to add gloss!




FACE:
Laura Mercier creme smooth foundation sunny beige
MAC studio finish concealer NW25 (NOT on mouth)
MAC cremeblend blush tea petal
Bourjois bronzing powder
MAC blush Gana as highlight





EYES:
Elf primer
MAC shadows in Nanogold (pink toned gold), smut (grey with pink reflects) suspicion (sheer black)
MAC fluidline blacktrack
Bourjois volumizer mascara
Rimmel professional eyebrow pencil




LIPS:

MAC VIVA GLAM GAGA 2 lipsick
MAC dazzleglass creme lightly pracing

How do you feel about the latest Gaga collaboration? It is for charity..

2 comments:

  1. I love nude lips :D and I love that this one is not scary nude.. :D you look gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!