Sunday, 20 February 2011

FOTD- Lazy Sunday Club

Hello...

I am back (quietly) but here to stay!

Kicking off with a FOTD this fine Sunday



I love club eyeshadow by MAC at present, it is medium brown with blue/green pearl running through it.

here is a rubbish picture of it in my 15-pan



I love it with a blue, green, or turquoise smokey eye in the crease as the brown base really anchors the look and stops it being too bright.
Recently though I've been wearing it as I am here, in the crease of a matte brown look to introduce a subtle teal sheen.

EYES:





UD e/s in Buck all over lid
UD e/s in virgin as highlight
MAC e/s club in the crease
MAC pearlglide eye kohl in lord it up on lower lashline
MAC gel liner in blacktrack on upper lashline
No. 7 exquisite curl mascara


FACE



Laura Mercier creme smooth foundation in sunny beige
MAC studio finish concealer
MAC buddy up blush
MAC gana blush as highlight

LIPS

MAC kissable lip colour in super

see you very soon this time!

3 comments:

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!