Tuesday, 22 February 2011

China Glaze Pelican Gray

I quite like the look of China Glaze's latest collection Anchor's Away so have picked up Pelican Gray

(when I say I picked up... I should really have said my Mum got it for me from the beauty wholesaler ;))



I wasn't going to do any NOTD posts as my hands(and face, neck, whole body in general)have been savaged by eczema which is making my cuticles look pretty manky but I've read that there's quite a lot of interest in this polish so I thought I'd share anyway.




Above in daylight and below indoors



I think it's quite a blue toned grey in daylight, it has white fine glitter which you may be able to see in the bottle but I really don't think it translates onto the nail

I find the formula of China Glaze a bit hit and miss- this one reminds me of the texture of the polishes from the CG up and away release: smoothes out once dry but applies really streaky and lumpy.

This last one is just a cute pic of how I tried to tone in my top for work with this polish today and my bow belt!




I also really love the look of the below deck colour- a gorgeous murky grey/purple (grurple?)


Are you getting anything from Anchors Away?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!