Saturday, 9 October 2010

FOTD- She who dares

Yes I got my 'she who dares' MES from MAC Venomous Villains!

Here's a quick FOTD using the green side in the crease

Also I used the French Quarter greasepaint stick as a base but obviously you can't see that, it is a gorgeous shade though. The mineralise eyeshadow is super-glittery but very nice. It's not comparable to any loose shadows I already own, which is always my excuse for not buying MES.




FACE:

Revlon Photoready foundation in 004 nude
MAC studio fix conealer in NW25
Ruby & Millie bronze coloured blusher- I forget the name and don't really like the product!

EYES:

French Quarter greasepaint stick as base- from MAC venomous villains
gold e/s from a MAC christmas palette in inner third of lid
MAC Nocturnelle e/s over lid
MAC 'She who dares' green part on the crease
MAC Tarnish kohl liner lightline and lower lash line
Revlon grow luscious mascara (not sure that I like either)

LIPS:

ELF rose mineral lip liner
MAC nymphette lipglass


hope you liked!


Love


Laura

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE these colors! I wish I could use make up like that... my make up consultant told me that I shouldn't even touch black... Kinda sucks cus I really love how your eyes look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that whilst you didn't quite make it into the UK Beauty Blog top 30 (http://www.montpellier-beauty.co.uk/blog/top-30-uk-beauty-blogs-2010/), you weren't far off.

    You are a UK Beauty Blog rising star though - hope to see you in the top 30 next year!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!