Monday, 27 September 2010

Hot House Lipglass from MAC Venomous Villains

Don't you just love it when you find out you already own one of the repromoted products from a new MAC collection?

Especially the biggest one of the year!



Hot House Came out quite a long time ago with Strange Hybrid collection, so it's quite appalling I canactuallly keep make up for that long but there you go
This was actually one of my first MAC purchases! This is repromoted with the upcoming Disney Venomous Villains collection in the 'wicked queen' section

Here is a swatch:



As you can see it's quite a bright magenta with silver and purple glitter- the swatch seemed pretty accurate to be honest. It's very opaque and sticky, could just be sticky because it's such an old tube but as I remember it was always like that.

I tried to do a lip swatch but couldnt get my camera straight so you'll have to put up with my whole face haha


My picks from this new collection are going to be:

the greasepaint sticks- I love them so much I have actually finished 2 of the previously released ones so I'm definitely going back for these new ones.


She who dares
mineralise eyeshadow, I think the green and blue swirled together are going to make a gorgeous shade

I actually am not that keen on the packaging (!) of this... am I the only one that doesnt like the cartoon images? I didnt pick up anything from Liberty of London either due to that

What are you all going for in Venomous Villains collection?

love

Laura

1 comment:

  1. It looks so pretty on you! Awesome colour!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!