Sunday, 27 June 2010

Sedona Lace your face with NV Beauty

Well well, I am cutting it pretty fine with the timing of this competition entry aren't I, Nicole?!

In a rush as always but here we go:

This is my inspiration picture of the lovely sedona sunset over trees:



And here's the look



I realise the forrest style false lashes are obscurring the eye make a bit so I did two pics where you can hopefully see the blue, purple and coral sunset shadows




Hopefully you guys can see that, the eye lid work is supposed to represent the beautiful sky colours, the lashes of course are done to make them look like the trees underneath.
I also took inspiration from the chalky texture of the glittering orange cliffs and decided to take that onto the cheek contouring and highlighting:


Not the most flattering photo of my face but you should be able to see what I'm going on about with the cheeks!


Finally two more just for effect really, me goofing around a bit!





Hope you like it


love


Laura

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Love it! Thanks for taking time to enter! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whos the winner of ur giveawayy?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!