Tuesday, 18 May 2010

MAC Pret a Papier Look and Haul

Late as ever with this haul but I did go for a few items from pret a papier this month and have only just got round to showing you what I've been doing with them: Here's my first look





So I got (*and am wearing)
*Coral Crepe paint pot
*dressmaker dressmaker l/s
*NW20 chromagraphic pencil
Pret a Papier l/g (picture at end)





Aren't they lovely. On the swatches below dressmaker l/s and coral crepe p/p look identical but the paint pot is a bit more orange; from the swatches I'd seen online before purchasing I was expecting a much redder colour from the paint pot but I still like it, and I LOVE dressmaker dressmaker lipstick, it's so pretty I've been wearing it all month!



l-r: coral crepe, dressmaker dressmaker, pret a papier, nw20 pencil

And here's the lipglass with the look instead, it's over 'sunset' lipstain marker in this pic





Products used in my look:


FACE- Ruby & Millie foundation
MAC studio finish concealer
17 blush &glow blusher in peaches & cream
strobe cream (mistake clearly judging by my super shiny-like-plastic face!- I powdered immediately after the photos haha)

EYES- Coral crepe paint pot as base
nanogold e/s in iner 3rd
tempting e/s in outer 3rd
carbon e/s in outer V
NW20 pencil in waterline, tear duct and brow highlight
BlackLine pearlglide liner
Diorshow exstase mascara- review coming

Lips either dressmaker dressmaker alone or sunset lipstain marker with pret a paper gloss in the darker photo

I don't know why MAC have brought out such an autumnal looking collection in Spring but I'm really liking corals at the moment, so I like it.

Did you get anything from MAC this month?



love


Laura


p.s- Sarah I am posting your prize any day now!

4 comments:

  1. Great FOTD i love the look of that lipstick :)

    x

    Thanks no rush :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY pretty FOTD - chic but pretty.

    Really like that lipstick too!

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! =) I also love your lips! But check out those lashes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted "Sedona Lace your Face" a few days ago. I hope you will enter! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    www.nvbeauty.blogspot.com

    Sedona Lace will ship the winner their AWESOME Brush set (just like MAC & Sigma brushes!) to the winner, USA or international!!!! YEAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!