Monday, 3 May 2010

FOTD for bank holiday

Eugh, I have a mad cold right now which always makes me want to glam up more and try to ignore it.

I thought I'd use some of my limited edition stuff which always tends to get forgotten about once the collection's over:


FACE
Revlon Photo ready foundation in 'nude'
Bobbi Brown creamy concealer & corrector
Elf all over colour stick in 'pink lemonade'
MAC MSF in goldspill to highlight

EYES

ELF Studio eye primer part of the primer & liner sealer stick
MAC:
Nanogold, cranberry, beauty marked eyeshadows
Kohl Power pencil in 'raven'
cream colour base in 'pearl' as brow highlight
Rimmel professional eyebrow pencil in dark brown
Diorshow Extase mascara

Lips
MAC
Lipstain marker in runway ripened
Dazzleglass Creme lipgloss in Amorous



I love Amorous gloss over the raspberry lipstain and that diorshow mascara is anazing- full review coming soon. Just look at my lashes in the top photo!!

Do you forget about your limited edition beauty buys or do they become your staples?

love


Laura

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks really pretty in this! And the raspberry lipstain super suits you! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!