Saturday, 17 April 2010

NOTD- Essie Chinchilly





This is like You don't know Jaques!'s pastel baby!


I've never had an Essie polish before, in the salon I work in we use Zoya, and I've always had a love for OPI and China Glaze, and the occasional dabble with MAC, Chanel and Barry M polishes. It's fair to say I am a nail polish snob and have high standards but this hasn't dissapointed.

I'd read about this pale taupy colour for a while and thought it was time to pick it up, my pictures aren't doing it justice to be honest- it's much more pastel in person.


In Sunlight it's taupe tendencies are more apparent:

If you're a fan of you don't know Jacques by OPI then you have to pick up this little honey for Summer.
As with all Salon polishes you have to use two coats to get the true colour out.


Are there any more Essie colours I should be on the look out for?


love


Laura

2 comments:

  1. Essie has the most fabulous colors. I don't know if you like blues, aquas and turquoises. If you do check Essie's Resort Collection. It's a must have. B E A U T I F U L!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like you, I just bought my first Essie color recently, similar to Chinchilly it has taupe hues. It's called Mink Muffs, I'm loving it, it looks darker than Chinchilly.
    Check it out, I think you might like it, thanks for taking pics in and out of the sun.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!