Tuesday, 13 April 2010

FOTD- Art Supplies Lipstain




I'm loving the MAC Art Supplies lipstain marker I picked up last week so thought I'd do this FOTD with it, I paired 'Runway Ripened' lipstain marker with a bit of balm on top and went for a neutral eye but strong brows, here's the kit:




Face
Revlon photo ready foundationin 'shell'
Bobbi Brown creamy concealer and corrector
Elf all over cover stick in 'pink lemonade'

Eyes
Rimmel professional eyebrow pencil in dark brown
Boots 17 eyeshadow trio in 'in the nude'
MAC pearlglide liner in 'Black Line' from Art Supplies
L'oreal Voluminous mascara in black

Lips
MAC lipstain marker in 'Runway Ripened' from Art Supplies
Carmex lipbalm applied after the stain had become touch dry

A close up of the lipstain itself:



I'm wearing 're-fresh mint' nail polish from China Glaze's up & away collection in case you wnated to know!

Have you tried the MAC lipstains yet?

love


Laura

1 comment:

  1. Love the strong brow... and you have such lovely eyes! I'm quite jealous.

    Fee xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!