Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Barry M pastel nail paints



I may be wrong but I think some of these are the 'ice cream' colours which have been much talked about lately, the barry M website displays both 'berry ice cream' and 'pale purple' so I don't know about that one. Hmmm very confusing.

Anyway on the bottle we have:
Pale Blue 306, Pale Yellow 307 and Pale purple 308- those numbers do correspond with the ice cream colour codes on the website but the names do not, and yes, I bought them in Superdrug not some dodgy internet place!

The are all much darker than I imagined, if you want true pastel ice cream shades try the China Glaze up&away collection polishes, they are 10 times more pastel than these are! Here's the Barry M's close up:

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I thought they were more pastel colors... I will check China Glaze! Anyway, the yellow is beautiful!
    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Just checked them! So lovely! I do not actually own any nail polish from China Glaze... Where do you buy yours online?
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey catanya, the colour payoff of the china glaze is so much better but I will say that this collection only is really thick and a bit tricky to apply- the end result is worth it though! I get them from thebeautypartnership.co.uk as I get a pro discount usually but I got the up&away polishes from amazon
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!