Thursday, 11 March 2010

NOTD -Butter London swatches

I got some more lovely poilshes from Butter London this week and thought i would show you guys:

Firstly this I already had, but here is my swatch of
HENLEY REGATTA


You need 3 or 4 coats of this polish to get that result, in the swatch it actually has 'akyra' by Zoya underneath but 4 coats of henley regatta looks identical to that.

BIG SMOKE




That's in normal light first and secondly in direct sunlight. This my my NOTD!

SAUCY JACK




With flash and without flash. This is a pure, clean red. I just loved the name of it but an almost exact dupe in 'sasha' by Zoya, although sasha is slightly denser, and to be honest Zoya is better quality than Butter, and that is my opinion as a manicurist!

Zoya is the brand I mainly use for work so I can usually find a Zoya dupe for practically any colour

Have you tried any Butter colours?

What is your top nail brand?


Love

Laura

5 comments:

  1. I love the look of The Big Smoke. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them!Red is a standard and the other just fabulus nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour of Henley Regatta, my favourite colour from Butter London has to be Knees Up.

    My all time favourite brand though has to be Barry M for price and Nails Inc for quality.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want all of them!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!