Monday, 8 March 2010

Mac goodies FOTD


That picture is me trying to show you guys my ziggy stardust t-shirt but it didn't exactly work! So anyway, I went to MAC...



..And I got: l-r: 'rosy outlook' e/s from Spring Colour Forecast, 'Buddy-up' mineralise blush from too fabulous, 'pearl' CCB, and at the bottom that's 'boy bait' cremesheen gloss from too fabulous as well

Here's the swatches That's l-r: buddy up blush, pearl CCB, rosy outlook e/s and boy bait on the wrist.





Here is my proper FOTD using the products!



FACE:
Elf mineral face primer
MAC pearl CCB as highlight under and over foundation
L'oreal visible lift serum inside foundation
MAC studio fix concealer over blemish
MAC buddy up mineralise blush
MAC MSF in gold spill

Eyes

Bobby Brown corrector & creamy concealer
MAC pearl ccb as base and brow highlight
MAC rosy outlook e/s
MAC smut e/s
Elf cream eyeliner in midnight
rimmel professional eyebrow pencil
maybelline pulse perfection mascara

Lips
GOSH darling lipstick
MAC boy bait cremesheen gloss

Happy Monday guys!


Love



Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!