Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Back2MAC Lipsticks

Hoorah for back 2 MAC, I have been depotting like mad and had got enough containers (12 empty pans) for 2 free lipsticks!


I chose Hue which I've been meaning to get for like, years but always forgot everytime I did an order or went in the store. It's a glaze, and it's just got the right amount of pinkness in it to make it wearable for all occasions really.
I really piled it on in this photo so you could see the colour but it does go on really sheer

HUE:



Second I randomly picked one as they'd sold out of all the LE spring colour forecast lippies I might of otherwise looked at. So I chose Hot Tahiti, another glaze, which is a really sheer, pretty, muted red.
These 2 photos were taken literally seconds apart from eachother but it's weird how this lipstick has made my whole face look completely different! I do like reds and don't have a sheer one really so that's why I went for this. I swatched LadyBug and was very tempted but my Mum was there and she said to go for Hot Tahiti. So that's what happened!

Hot Tahiti:


Has anyone else had a lovely B2MAC experience recently?
What did you get??


Love

Laura

5 comments:

  1. They both look lovely, but the Hot Tahiti looks especially nice on you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last time I got Creme Cup, Pervette, Pretty Please and Impassioned. I saved up my pans for agggeeessss but it was so worth it! I know you can exchange a ton of different empty containers because it's on the boxes of the new ones, but do you know where we can find out how many of each you need? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks missmascara :)

    @ lora- u can use any MAC packaging for B2M, 6 pieces of mixed packaging is all they need. You can't give back pencils as far as I know and some places don't take the make up remover wipe packets back but other than that anything goes. it doesn't have to be clean or totally empty either
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to do a Back2Mac, but can't wait until I can!! I buy the eyeshadow refills, so when I'm done with those, can I take the empty pan? I have no idea!!!

    I love glaze lipsticks! I hate for anything to feel heavy on my lips and these are great! Pretty colors too!

    I completely forgot to let you know yesterday...I tagged you in a post! Hope you enjoy mine and respond! http://nvbeauty.blogspot.com/2010/03/whats-in-my-shower.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!