Friday, 29 January 2010

First Post!

Hello Blogspot, I have moved here from my beauty blog on another site where I ran out of disc space so I can't upload images anymore- kind of important for a beauty blogger!

Also I wanted to move here to be around other people with the same make up addiction, people who know MAC eyeshadows by name, you know?

I don't know what to do for my first beauty post now, something to introduce me and what I'm into make up-wise I thought.
Maybe one of these:

What's in my make-up bag
Products i am loving right now
Face of the day

I do them all fairly regularly on my old site but I'm still deciding what to go for as my first blogspot post.

I know it's possible that no-one will find me yet because I haven't written anything but if you do, please let me know what you think!

Love

Laura

4 comments:

  1. welcome laura :) you would love it here. and do products you are loving right now .. i lovee reading them :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Laura!
    Welcome =D
    Im your first follower =P

    Im fairly new too, theres alot of newbies! I know MAC eyeshadows by name and Illamasqua polishes by sheen... lol

    please check out my blog =D
    http://secretbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sarah -thank u! Glad to b here, will start posting with a products i am loving Tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @noorabella- thank u hun, v excited to hav a subscriber! Stil working Out this site compared to my old one so i will start replying quicker i hope. Yay for illamasqua too lol x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so much, your comments are so important to me and I try to reply to everyone or leave a comment on your blog in return!